Spinach is one of those super-powered (Popeye…hello!) foods packed with nutrients & antioxidants up the ying-yang! It has fiber, iron, vitamin c, calcium & the list goes on & on! (Links with more info below.)
I shared this quick & easy 5-ingredient side dish a while back with my Face Book friends. I recently made it again & it’s so yummy, & easy, that I just had to share it on the blog.
Ginger is also very nutritious but has a very distinct flavor so the amount you add should depend on how much you like it. It’s not rocket science…you can’t screw it up! Want to add more or less (but I always add more) garlic? Go ahead! Knock yourself out!
- About 1/2 bag Fresh Spinach
- 1/4 cup Tamari Sauce (Soy Sauce will do too)
- 2-3 minced Garlic Cloves
- Fresh Grated Ginger to taste
- Sesame Seeds
- In a non-stick pan, over medium-low heat, combine spinach, tamari sauce, & garlic.
- Once the spinach starts to wither, add desired amount of grated ginger.
- Combine well & cook until all the spinach has withered.
- Top with sesame seeds before serving & eat it up!
Happy Eating Folks!